Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase. You can read our full disclosure here.
Is Christmas really 10 days away? How is that even possible? It seems like it was just June! Now, Christmas is right around the corner and gift preparations and purchases are running on the wire.
If you’re like me, you still have a few things left to do. We aren’t huge gift givers, but we do give gifts to our children and a few to close family. This year, I’m not very prepared. We have our kids purchased gifts out of the way (just barely) but I have things I still need to make.
Can you still make handmade gifts with 10 days left until Christmas? You bet you can! You just have to get to work and not doddle around I’m totally not guilty of such by the way. Here are great handmade, last minute gift ideas!
32 Handmade Last Minute Gift Ideas
Bath & Body
1. Sugar Cookie Scrub – Arts Crafts & Family – We love scrubs in our family year round. In the winter for the dry skin we need to slough off from the dry indoor air. This would be a great gift for anyone!
2. DIY Bath Bombs with Epsom Salt – The Makeup Dummy – What’s more fun than a fizzy bath bomb?? You can add oils to make them smell good and they’re pretty!
3. Three Ingredient Luxurious Body Butter – Hens & Honey – Body butter is ahhhmazing. Super easy to make, only three ingredients, and luxurious? Heck yeah!
4. Nourishing Vanilla-Lavender Body Cream – The Rustic Elk – If creamy and nourishing is more your style, give this a go. We love this stuff and it helps us sleep at night!
5. DIY Beard Oil – The Crunchy Chronicles – Need an easy DIY gift for the man in your life? Want to get him hooked on essential oils? Here’s an idea!
6. Homemade Peppermint Milk Bath – The Tidy Mom – Who doesn’t love a warm, relaxing, skin softening bath in the winter time? She even has ideas for gifting!
7. Simple Christmas Spirit Lip Balm Made With Essential Oil – Sparkles of Sunshine – Christmas spirit and lip balm? Sounds like a winner to me! Give this easy gift idea a try.
8. Homemade Makeup Remover Pads – The Coconut Mama – I don’t wear makeup, but I know plenty who do! I’m all for giving useful practical gifts and this would definitely fit the bill!
Knitting, Crochet, & Sewing Gifts
9. DIY A Thick, Cozy, Chunky Knit Blanket… in One day! – Nourish and Nestle This looks so cozy and warm. Plus, if I can make it in a day I can get it done before Christmas!
10. Quick One Hour Cowl Crochet Pattern – Rescued Paw Designs – Anything that can be done in an hour is definitely on the list. I love crocheting!
11. Bulky Beanie Crochet Pattern – Craftsy – While this particular pattern appears to cost, it does boast the ability for it to be completed in a half an hour for seasoned crocheters! If you’re a beginner, within two hours! Plus, it’s super cute!
12. Knee-High Boot Socks – Ball Hank n’ Skein – Keep them warm this winter with this super easy, done in a jiffy crochet pattern for knee-high boot socks. I may need to make me a pair, too!
13. One Hour Scarf – Laughing Purple Goldfish Designs – Anything that can be done in an hour is a crochet project for me! Plus, it will keep the receiver warm all season long.
14. Sew Pajama Pants Gift Sets – Melly Sews – This is a great idea for a child in your life! They get a cute pair of pajama pants and a drawstring bag!
15. No Sew Pillow Case DIY – All Day Chic – No sewing involved? Wow… whip this one up quick for an attractive decorative item.
16. My Favorite Knit Wash Cloth – Jestti – Washcloths are super quick to knit up and no one can ever have too many wash cloths! Try out this great, free, pattern.
From The Kitchen
17. Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix – Love Grows Wild – Who doesn’t love a cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter day?! I know I do, plus, this gift is in a mason jar. Perfect.
18. Homemade Bailey’s Irish Cream – Bake Play Smile – This gift is simple and makes a whole liter for several gifts or one large one. Enjoy… responsibly.
19. Homemade Fudgy Brownie Mix – Six Figure Under – Another gift in a jar. Chocolatey goodness, layered together beautifully and homemade! Yep, sign me up.
20. Toasted Marshmallow Creamer For Your Coffee – The Flavor Blender – I love coffee, I love marshmallows. I’m sure I’m not the only one. What a terrific pairing!
21. Chai Tea Mix – Five Heart Home – Chai tea is a wonderful treat in the winter. Whip this up cheaply in a jiffy and gift it to the chai tea lover in your life!
22. Peppermint Patties – The Gunny Sack – Peppermint patties are the perfect holiday treat. Make this delicious blend of peppermint and chocolate and give them away as goodies (or eat them all yourself).
23. Holiday Buckeyes – The Rustic Elk – I love making these. If someone would make them for me and gift them to me, I would be so grateful! Give them a try!
24. Homemade Blueberry Fruit Syrup – Tikkido – Give the gift of delicious, homemade pancake syrup. Super easy to throw together and everyone will love it!
25. No-Sew Microwaveable Rice Heating Pad – Unsophisticook – Gift the relief of sore muscle pain with these easy, no-sew heating pads!
26. Homemade Beeswax Candles – The Rustic Elk – Beeswax candles are clean burning, help clean the air and are a cinch to make.
27. How to Transfer A Photo to Wood – DIY Joy – I did this last year with some photos of our family in Montana and at Yellowstone. My parents and in-laws loved them!
28. DIY Coasters – Boxy Colonial – How about some cute, easy to make coasters? I know I could use some!
29. Nail Polish Swirl Coffee Mugs – The WHOot – I’ll admit, I had never seen these before but they look so fun! I’ve always seen the personalized sharpie mugs, this is an even better idea, though!
30. DIY Painted Kitchen Towels – Free People Blog – We have a lot of plain towels lying around and sometimes you just want something with some spunk. These are super easy and you can customize them to the color palette of the person you’re gifting them to!
31. Mason Jar Snow Globe Tutorial – Julie Ann Art – I’ve wanted to make these for a while now. I think my kids would really, really enjoy them. While not the most practical gift, they are fun and they’re homemade, so they’re memorable :).
32. Glowing Photo Luminaries – Our Best Bites – I love gifting photo gifts. They’re personal, they last forever, and they’re a beautiful addition to your extended families decor.
There you have it 32, easy, cheap, last-minute handmade gifts! This is by no stretch of the imagination an exhaustive list of things you can DIY in the coming days, but it will hopefully get your mind churning so you can get something made up.
May your Holidays be Happy & Bright,