Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you make a purchase. You can read our full disclosure here.
I believe it’s important to date your spouse after marriage. It’s even more important after you have kids. Spending quality, uninterrupted time with your spouse is important to the health of your marriage. But, that’s a post for another day.
Today, we’re going to talk about fall. This crisp air, the cool nights, and the beautiful leaves. Fall is the perfect time to rekindle that love you and your husband (or significant other) have for each other by going on some much needed dates.
I figured I could help inspire you to go out, or stay in, with some fun and cheap (or even free) ideas. I haven’t tried them all, but it’s this seasons goal!
30 Dates Every Couple Needs to Go On This Fall
- Take a scenic drive with a cup of local cider and enjoy the changing leaves.
2. Visit a farmer’s market and make a meal with your finds
3. Visit an orchard
Related: 28 AMAZING RECIPES TO TRY THIS FALL
Related: ULTIMATE FALL BUCKET LIST
4. Snuggle up and watch Harry Potter
5. Visit a fall festival
6. Have a candlelit picnic for two
7. Go on a Hay Ride
8. Dinner and a scary movie (out if something good is playing or cuddled up at home is nice!)
9. A night under the stars with hot cocoa
10. Go to a football game and snuggle under a blanket in the stands
11. Haunted house or corn maze
12. Go for a beautiful hike or bike ride in the fall leaves.
13. Build a bonfire and roast some s’mores
15. Go for a horseback ride
16. Enjoy a sunset with picturesque fall foliage
17. Rake up a pile of leaves and hop in
18. Enjoy a homemade dinner by the fire
19. Go camping, just the two of you if you can, or enjoy some time by the fire alone after the kids are sleeping.
20. Go to a wine tasting (lots of places around here have hard cider, too!)
21. Coffee shop date
22. Go to the park and enjoy the sites
23. Visit a pumpkin patch
24. Make candied apples
25. Celebrate Oktoberfest
26. Visit a brewery
27. Go antiquing (aka my husbands favorite thing to do)
28. Take a class together and learn something new.
29. Have a cuddle day and stay in bed
30. Netflix and chill (because you can snuggle on the couch and it’s oh so nice)
There you have it, 30 awesome date night ideas to fill up your fall. Have fun!